Saturday, April 7, 2012

More Sightings of Blue Light Over Lubbock, Texas - 4/4/2012 to 4/6/2012

*
Lubbock Area Map.
Courtesy Google maps.
Click on map to enlarge.

*

More witnesses are coming forward, reporting sightings of a "blue light" over Lubbock and other parts of Texas.

I have also received word from a colleague/LITS Investigator in South Texas, that she will be taking a report from a witness in San Marcos.  I will post that report when I receive it.  I have not yet received any videos or photos.

Just what is this blue light?  I had at first speculated that it might be a small remote controlled airplane.  However, something like that has a very short range and could not possibly be seen hundreds of miles away.

There is something in the skies over Texas.  What is it?  Thus far, it remains unidentified.

If you have seen this blue light anywhere over Texas during the first week of April, 2012, please report it.  Thanks! - Sunny



Recent Reports:

Lubbock, TX
4-6-2012
10:45 p.m.
Blue Light in Sky


Hello! My husband and I just saw a random blue flashing light very random in the sky. We live off 82nd and university it was in the south south/east area. Blue flashing lights that were random under the moon and then to the left of the moon. It was very weird. Please let me know what it was!

Sent from my iPhone=

   *

Luboock, TX
4-4-2012 9:45 p.m.
4-6-2012 10:30 p.m.
Blue Light in Sky


Sunny,
We had similar experiences with a blue light as described by the other two Lubbock sightings, on two occasions.

The first sighting, on Wednesday 04/04/12, was witnessed by me, my husband, my adult son and his girlfriend. It occured around 9:45pm and lasted approximately 15 minutes. We saw a blue light moving northeast towards 82nd and I27. We were standing at 93rd and Ave X. The light went back and forth north, to NEast, to South and SWest. It took several passes, blinking and "turning" at an undetermined speed or distance. Some times slowly, sometimes faster, it also disappeared and re-appeared after several seconds in another part of the east/northeast sky. At one time it did what appeared to be a three roll, loop-d-loop, as it moved downward. It moved too quickly, at too many acute angles to be a normal airplane or helo. Our last sighting was as it left our area at a very high rate of speed north/NEast. This light seemed to have a bright blue light, with white edges. It also had 3 white LED type lights and once "turned" to reveal a slight red color beneath the bright blue light. I never saw anything drop, just the abnormal light and movement across the sky. We did not hear anything associated with the light(s).

The second sighting was tonight, around 10:30pm, again lasting about 15-20 minutes. This was witnessed by my husband and I, he called me outside when he saw the light had returned. The light was the same, in the same general area, the same general movements. No loops, but it made two very sharp right angle turns and when it left our area NEast, it was moving very fast.

I have video of both sightings on an HTC EVo cellphone. Its not great video as it was hard to track but its a pretty good quality. With sound.

   *      *      *

Comments/Reports on original post:


San Antonio, TX
4-4-2012  8:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Blue and white lights in sky


We were sitting in our backyard in san antonio last night april 4th, 2012 between 830 an 930 pm...and we too saw a blue light move in the sky...then emitted a white light...with a flash of red ...this was to the left of venus and jupiter. We also noticed a cluster of white lights right next to venus...turning on and off ...then changing into triangular positions at the same time. We were mesmerized by the white lights then shortly thereafter noticed the moving blue light which dissappeared. The lights seemed far away. There were no clouds.

   *

Stephenville, TX
4-6-2012
Large Orange lights near Stephenville


Hey, in Stephenville and just saw two orangish lights outside about 10 mins ago. They weren't moving, but blinked out one at a time. large lights, bigger than stars or planets.

[Note:  Though not blue lights, the Lubbock report apparently encouraged this witness to report their sighting. -Sunny]

   *

Lubbock, TX
4-6-2012
Bluish Light in sky


My husband, a couple of friends of ours, and I saw the same thing last night. We live in the south side of town and it was towards the north. It was a bluish light. At first it did seem a little weird, but we didn't give it a thought to what it might be bc moments before, to the north west of us, we saw a shooting star that lasted longer than usual. The thing that we really noticed was how it moved. At one moment it was going in a horizontal direction, then, without notice it shot up and disappeared. Then seconds later it was a little lower than where we first saw it. At that point it started to blink. It would go out, and then end up either noticeable higher or lower then where it stopped blinking. This lasted for a few minutes. We tried to take video with our phones, but you know how that goes. After a few minutes it stopped. Then about 30 minutes after that, it started again, doing the same thing. This time it didn't last as long. We are still confused about what we saw. All this happened at about 11pm.

   *

Lubbock, TX
4-6-2012
Bluish Light in sky


My husband I have saw this same light yesterday and twice last week. It comes from behind our house off of 98th and Ave P in Lubbock, Tx. It flies to the KCBD tv towers, blinks on and off , and then disappears. Hmmm don't know what it is, whatever it is it doesn't make any sound when it flies by.

Oh also I have it on video.


            **************************************************

4 comments:

  1. We saw the light as well, two last night over harker heights TX.

    I took a video see for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqAcl0EJyhA&feature=share

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time was it? How long did you watch this object? Did you see it disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Houston, Tx and off the 45 North by Tidwell I seen a bright blue light and pinkish red light. It looked beautiful but at the same time scary because I never seen anything like that. This happened around 9pm 12/27/2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen a blue light it was moveing so fast it only took a few seconds to go across the sky I was out side with a friend and I ask him did you see that, he said see what and I told him that blue light that went across the sky.well it was so fast I think it took atleast a second or two to cross the sky.at that time I was living in port arther Texas in 2011.it wasent a satellite becous I seen satellite moving at night time.satellites have a red shyne when there visable at nights and they move very slow.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...