Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fish-like Hominoid Alien

 *
Depiction by SW/LITS
Click to enlarge.
I've been debating on whether to even post this ( it belongs in the ultra strange and weird category) but I do so, in hopes that someone else may have seen, or experienced something similar and will come forward to give their account.

A few days ago I woke up and thought, "Now that was one weird dream!"  Well, at least that is what I keep telling myself.

I'm not really sure if it was a dream, or not.  I was in bed, asleep.  I woke up suddenly, to see an alien face peering down at me.  I had just enough time to take note of it's most outstanding features, think "Wow!" to myself and then immediately drifted back into slumber.

Blood stains on bed sheet
and pillow.
Click to enlarge.
Shortly after, I woke up.  I got up and went to the bathroom, then came back to bed, only to realize that there was blood on the bed.  I checked myself and could find nothing amiss, no cuts, scratches, or other mean of blood letting.  I was bemused, to say the least.

I dressed, left my husband sleeping in bed and let the dogs outside.  I then walked over to my cell phone and tried to "wake it up" but it was dead.  Now that might not seem like a problem, but when I went to bed, it had a full charge.

When the battery died, the phone shut off and it wasn't going to turn on. I reached for my charge cable, plugged it into my Samsung Infuse and when the battery icon appeared, it showed the phone had no charge at all.  Coincidence?

OK, so let's get this straight.  I have a dream that may, or may not have been a dream (with an alien in my face), there was blood on my sheet and pillow and my fully charged phone was dead as a doornail.

As for the alien, it's pretty much depicted in the picture submitted with this report:  Bulging, round, fish-like eyes, gill slits where a nose would be (I saw the gills flare open as it exhaled when I opened my eyes), mottled green tinted white skin and nobs and a frill on the head.  Hey, it would make a good sci-fi movie alien!  Thing is, that's pretty much what I saw.

Later on in the day I noticed a tiny needle stick in the top of my right hand, made more noticeable due to bruising. 

I'm a UFO investigator.  I "investigate reports of UFOs and aliens."  I'm not supposed to experience these things but then contact with something not of this earth, is the driving force behind my search for the truth.

In my research as a UFO investigator, I've not been acquainted with fish-like aliens, so I did some checking and found that the Apkallu, were a fish-like race that supposedly helped to advance the Sumerians of Ancient Mesopotamia.  There is a problem here.  The Apkallu are depicted as been fish-like from the waist down (i.e., merman).  I only saw this chap from the neck up.

Listed among the many supposed types of aliens that are here, or visit Earth, or made an impact on human civilization, are the amphibians.  I could not determine what these beings possibly look like but they are listed as "semi-aquatic".  Gills might be a good indication.

Some researchers seem to think that "greys" have a cetacean ancestry, or is it that Sirius Reptilians, with scales and gills, lurk among us?  Well, this is all speculations and hopefully it was just a silly dream, mixed with eerie coincidences.

   *
References:
http://greenzilla.tripod.com/index3.htm

http://www.livius.org/ap-ark/apkallu/apkallu.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apkallu

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/alien_races.html

http://www.think-aboutit.com/aliens/Varietyofaliens.htm

http://elitejaz.webs.com/listsofaliens.htm

Note:  If you have ever seen anything like this alien depicted, please contact me. -SW

            **************************************************

4 comments:

  1. Great dream. As you do, I suspect you had this dream around a series of co-incidences. I'm not an investigator but I also "think" about aliens and what they might be doing at least a bit. I think it's good that you reported this. In isolation it's probably really nothing, but if this were happening to say, I dunno, ten people every day, then you may have just stumbled upon one of those "between" spaces in our lives that I think aliens, if they are here, are "allowed" to inhabit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could the blood possibly be makeup? Do you have any wounds or irritations in your mouth? I'm not at all hostile to your experience, just curious. Neat site, by the way. Texas is a great state for a lot of reasons. Tons of creative, interesting folks there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good questions. Nope, no makeup, no sores or irritations in mouth or elsewhere.
    BTW, thanks for the compliments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. demons of human skeletons with gills in the skull(same face you depicted), may be aliens! it seems familiar manifestation foe demons in Mesopotamia(Iraq now)
    BE CAREFUL, THEY WILL TURN YOUR LIFE UPSIDE DOWN

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...