Thursday, August 20, 2009

ABC's "OUTSIDERS" UFO CRASHES


Commentary- by S. Williams
August 20, 2009


ABC's prime-time special "Outsiders", which aired Tuesday night, August 18, 2009 at 10:00 p.m./9:00 Central, was nothing but the same old "canned crap". To quote Yogi Berra, "It's deja vu all over again".

I don't consider myself a "UFO enthusiast", and I rather doubt that anyone who claims having experienced being taken by aliens, appreciates the term either. It's not like they are all that enthusiastic, eh? Juju Chang needs to "get a grip, take a little trip... on an alien space ship of her own." I handled the first 'enthusiasts' reference but after that, I began to get a wee bit torqued. Not amusing.

I'm sure that 3 seconds of airing the "alien in the window", videoed by Stan Romanek, was more than plenty for the viewing audience, right? Sure put things into perspective, didn't it? Whether it is real or not, is not up to Juju, or ABC to determine.

I did, and I assume anyone else watching realized that 'sleep paralysis', an excuse for what people experience, got a workout, or how "almost all abductions occur while people are in bed." Well, duh! Most abductions occur at night when most people are in bed. Imagine that.

As for the lady psychologist who is worried we'll 'all hate her', we don't hate you darling, we just think you are sadly misinformed. Uh, what was your name again?

Oh yeah, now I remember why I so seldom watch any of the mainstream network channels.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...