Sunday, September 23, 2012

Triangular or Polyhedron-shaped Object Over Corpus Christi




On September 21, 2012 a Corpus Christi, Texas resident observed a triangular, or polyhedron-shaped object in the sky.

The report was originally submitted to MUFON and is posted here "as is", with no corrections.

*

MUFON Case # 42755
City: Corpus Christi, Texas
Date of Sighting: 09/21/2012
Time of Sighting: 11:40 UTC
Viewing Distance: Over One Mile
Sighting Duration: Undisclosed
Object Features: Patterned Surface
Object Flight Path: Straight-line path, then hovering
Object Shape: Circle, Triangle
Weather Factors: Unknown
Summary: ufo moving steadily, quietly decked with orange glowing,non-blinking lights arranged in a geometric pattern.


Report:
I was walking my friend's dogs while she was out of town at 11:40 pm. I looked up at a dark and cloudless sky to see a rather large craft "float" or glide through the air. The lights aboard the craft were not typical aviation lights...they were neither red or white nor were they blinking. The orange lights "glowed" and were arranged in a polyhedron, or a series of isosolese triangles. The craft appeared to be located about a few thousand feet high and about a mile away at a 40 degree angle. It traveled for 4 - 5 minutes before apparently stopping its eastward direction...then it disappeared from view. I strained my ears for some sort of sound, but detected none. Finally, I should mention that I could see a faint "matrix" or outline of a body beyond the patterned lights. I don't know why I look up, but I love to stargaze. When I saw it, I stood transfixed and amazed at the silent and "non-mechanical" movement. When the object disappeared from view, I hurried back to the house to get my camera/phone.

Note:  Witness did not submit a photo.  The image above is a depiction. -SW

Editor's Note: The witness informs me that the correct date and time is September 25, 2012, @ 9:30 p.m


            **************************************************

6 comments:

  1. On September 27th, 2012, at approximately 9:15 p.m., my friend and I, left Carrizo Springs, Tx, after returning from Eagle Pass, Tx, enroute to Laredo, Tx, in a company van, and slightly, after passing the adjacent city of Asherton, Tx, we saw saw a perfect square of nine, same colored lights (orange fire) appear, in the eastern sky, amidst a few white clouds.

    The phenomena remained in the same position, but six lines, of 3 lights each, started appearing towards the left of it, one by one, turning its shape into a rectangle, and when it reached the new rectangular shape, the orange-fire lights began dimming, until it all faded away, slowly, including the few clouds, as well.

    This strange scenario lasted only 10 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction: This incident, that my friend and I witnessed, happened on September 25, 2012, @ 9:30 p.m., which makes it four days, after this blog's incident date, which occured on September 21st, 2012, at 11:30 p.m.

    I apologize for the error, but please understand, it still has an astounding effect on us. However, we are not scared. We are just in awe! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was told by one of my electricity clients, who works in Texas oil fields, that the government is testing flares in Texas, but I am not conforming to such explanation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I failed to mention that the same colored lights I saw ended as 9 lines, left to right, with 3 lights each, from top to bottom, making a perfect rectangular shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Husband and Wife - UFO Sighting April 3, 2013
    Eagle Pass, Texas -Pioneer Road (Aurora Meadows)

    I left to pick up my hubby from work at 9:20 pm waited a while, he was supposed to be out by 10. We switched seats and on the way home on pioneer road he says babe whats that in the sky? I started searching, even though I thought he was joking... there was a mix of urgency and excitment in his voice. It wasnt till we were about to turn into Aurora Meadows that he slowed down and pointed out the lights that I saw what he was talking about but by that time I only saw two orange lights that flickered off and on. They were horizontal then vertical then only one was left then there was nothing. Chris got to see a cluster of 5 or 6.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry guys mistake on date --- april 30th 2013 not april 3

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...