Saturday, September 1, 2012

BLUE MOON OVER TEXAS




I took several photos of the Blue Moon last night, August 31, 2012.  This was my favorite, a shot of the full moon behind Mesquite trees.

If you took a photo of the blue moon and would like to share it, send it in and I will be glad to post it for others to enjoy.

Note:  The next blue moon (2 full moons in one calendar month) will occur July 2nd and July 31, 2015.


To see a complete list of full moons dates between the years 1900 and 2100, go here

-Sunny

            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...