Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DISC OR MISSILE-SHAPED OBJECT OVER PANOLA COUNTY, TEXAS


I received an email from a witness in Panola County, Texas, who observed a disc or rocket/missile-shaped silvery object with a dome on top.  This is a daytime sighting.


Here is that report (edited for minor spelling, etc.):


Gary, Penola County, Texas
August 29, 2012 @ 3:00 p.m.


Hi Sunny,
This took place in Panola County Texas on August 29th, about 3 pm. We, my nephew and I were finishing a pest control job and we were both standing outside when I noticed a bright silvery object flying about 5000 feet, maybe less. I thought it was a plane but I noticed it was different and I could not make out any wings, or jet trail. We watched it disappear behind some clouds. It was flying very slow in a northeast direction. Later that day after I had dropped off my nephew he observed 4, or 5 more of the same craft coming out out the same direction.  He said his daughter saw them too. Thought you might want to know, Thanks, [Name withheld by SW/LITS]

I asked if he could better describe the object and tell me exactly what town he was nearest, at the time of the sighting.  He responded:

Ok, we spotted the craft close to Gary, Texas, just south of Carthage.  We watched it for about a minute and a half before it disappeared in the clouds. To the best of my recall it was almost missile shaped, with a slight dome on top. Of course from a distance it was hard to see if it was a disk or cigar shape. When my nephew saw the others he said they were missile shaped as well. Has anyone else spotted, or reported any sightings to you besides myself?  Hope all this helps, [Name withheld by SW/LITS]

Note: A disc-shaped object seen edge on, might look like a cigar or missile-shaped object. -Sunny

            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...