Friday, November 25, 2011

Abduction On Nature Trail In North Carolina

*

*
A witness claims to have been abducted by a dwarf-like being, while jogging on a nature trail in Guilford County, North Carolina.

            *

MUFON Case # 33558
Date:    2011-11-12
Time:   09:30
Status:    Assigned
City:    Greensboro
State:    North Carolina
Distance: 100 feet or less
Summary: I was abducted by a Dwarf Like being with milky white skin and metalic like jumpsuit


Report:
I was out jogging on the 12th as I normally do on the weekends. I decided to jog a nature trail located over in Guilford County.

I started my run at about 8am and stopped to rest at about 9:30am. I saw something down the trail from me. It was short like a midget and it was white and had a metalic colored suit on. It was just standing there looking at me. I had not seen anyone else that morning on the trail. I thought it was just another individual ahead of me that had stopped to rest.

I get up and continue down the trail. I look at my watch and it was approx. 9:45am. That is all I remember doing.

When I woke up, I was back in my car. It was almost 11am.

I can still see the dwarf in my memory. I keep repeating it over and over in my head, tryng to remember what happened. I can't remember anything other than being very tired when I woke up in my car and having a small cut just behind my left ear.

I wish I could remember more.

            *********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...