Friday, February 4, 2011

Object in photo near Amboy, California

Image cropped, moderately enhanced.

Image cropped, enhanced color and light levels.

Resized version of original photo.  Click on link below for original.



MUFON Case # 27619
Date/Time: 2010-07-18 00:00

City: Amboy
State: California
Shape: Oval
Vallee Index: AN1
Summary: Took this photograph and did not look at it closely until today. Check out the upper right hand corner.

Report:
I was helping guide a motorcycle trip and taking photos of the riders, shortly before Amboy CA, which is a pretty sparsely populated area. I took a bunch of pictures, and was viewing them to add to our website today. This is the first time I noticed the anomaly in the upper right hand corner.

I have a RAW version of this photo, quite large and unaltered in any way. This is the only photo where the object appears and I thought it interesting as it has motion blur and is in the distance. I did not see it at the time as I was focused on the subject, but it looks an awful lot to me like a moving oval object off in the distance - an airplane would not blur this way.

I am a professional photographer.

Original photo

*               *               *
Note:  Is this an object that is in the distance, far from the camera, or could it be an insect that is close to the camera?  You be the judge. - SW

*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...