Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Unknown Object Shown Beam of Light on Truck in Seabrook

NUFORC Report
Date/Time : 12/25/2009 00:30
Location: Seabrook, TX
Shape: Unknown
Duration:5 seconds
Summary: A rather large yellow laser beam tracked from 20 feet behind my truck over my truck and down the hood.

Report:
My guy and I were out for a drive about 12:30 am December 25th 2009 on Nasa Parkway in Seabrook, Texas.

We both were startled when I looked in my rear view mirror and noticed a rather large yellow laser beam track from 20 feet behind my truck going over my truck and down the hood. There was nothing in the sky when we looked up.

I keep going over what it could be in my mind and I have no idea. It was directly overhead where it came from and the possibility of how it could have been so precise is beyond me.

I wasn’t going to report it but I think it is more important to report an incident when it happens just in case any others saw it as well.

*       *       *

Note:  Well, this occurred on NASA Parkway, located along the Gulf Coast.  Could this have been perpetrated by an alien craft, or was it a test pilot using civilians as target practice?

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

1 comment:

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...