Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Photos: Objects Captured Over Granbury, TX - 3/25/2012

*
*
*

*

*

*

*

I received photos and a report from a colleague in Granbury, Texas.
Here is that report.

Granbury, Texas
03/25/2012

9:08 p.m.

Hi Sunny,

For once, I was in the right place at the right time. I was setting up my Fuji S-5000 Fine Pix camera on a tripod last night. I was getting ready to take images of the moon and planets alignment.

Suddenly though, before I was ready to take my pictures, I saw two red objects dancing around in the sky and they also appeared to be swimming around, or enveloped in a blue plasma. I swung the camera around and took the following images, while the camera was still on the tripod.

I took one photo of my neighbor's house and one, looking down my street. Just to show how well my camera works in extremely low light conditions.
(Neighbor's house not included in this report.-SW)

I have also included blown up images of the event and I was constantly zooming in and out while taking these pictures,  trying to get the best possible image of these objects.

This took place at 9:08 p.m. and the two objects stayed in one general spot, as they danced around.   The objects were approximately 12 degrees directly below the star that makes up the tip of the sword, in Orion's Belt.

The entire event lasted about nine minutes and I also reduced the size of the first few images, to keep them available to people with slow download speeds. I was going to reduce the size of all images but that was causing the rest of the images to lose important detail.

You are the first person that I have sent these to, and please feel free to analyze and scrutinize them.  I guarantee that they are genuine and the event was real. I could barely sleep last night....I was so excited.

No matter how you look at this, these objects were definitely not planes, satellites, or any other man made technology that I have heard of any ways.  They appeared to be ALIVE.  -DR


       **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...