Friday, March 23, 2012

Lights Captured On Video In Kendall, Florida

*

A witness in Kendall, Florida sent me these videos.

Date of sighting: 03/20.2012
Time of sighting: 22:15 (10:15 p.m.)




The witness was on the phone when he looked up and saw the lights.  He reports that there was no sound and as two of the lights moved into cloud cover, one light flew away at a fast rate of speed.

If you saw these lights over Kendall, Florida, please contact me. - Sunny

             ****************************************************

2 comments:

  1. I fully agree with your policies about ads etc. I don't really care for these 2 videos because they really don't show much and I limit my attention to those with videos and or photo's. I don't check out every story that has no proof to show. Some stories are good but not that many.Also I get pissed about something from 10-20 years ago. It is what is happening NOW that is relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to read and post.

    What has happened in the past is just as important as what happens today. UFO sightings have been occurring for thousands of years. It shows that "something" has been going on, for a very long time.
    To understand something fully, you have to study it's history.
    UFOs are not "new", not just "now" and all information is relevant.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...