Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lights Over Russia & China

Interesting and "unidentified" strange lights over Russia and China:




Video link






Video link






Video link




Previous post:  Video- Beijing invaded by lights


Note:  I received an email from an ex-patriot in Beijing, China, saying that the lights seen in Beijing on May 15, 2011, was nothing more than students breaking a Guinness World Record for flying kites.

Since the posting of that report, I have received word of other witnesses (U.S. citizens) in Beijing, claiming to have seen the lights and that those lights in the video were not kites, that they were unidentified flying objects.  I was told that they can distinguish the difference between the lights on kites and "UFOs".

I was not there, so I cannot verify, other than to say that I trust my witness (whom I do know), over someone I do not. -SW

**************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...