Monday, May 30, 2011

Lavender Lights Seen In Connecticut & Georgia

Depiction of MUFON Case # 29301 - by SW/LITS.


     *

A witness in New Milford, Connecticut and one in Atlanta, Georgia both claim to have seen similar "lavender" lights. Here are their unedited reports to MUFON.

     *
MUFON Case # 29291
Date:    2011-05-28
Time:   22:18
City:    New Milford
State:    Connecticut
Shape:    Other
Location: Farmland
Terrain: Mountains
Visibility: Partly Cloudy
Vallee Index:    MA1
Summary:  Lavender horizontal line of lights in sky/ New Milford CT 5/28/11 10:18PM EST

Report:
I was driving home from work, and was stopped at a stop sign. The area is very rural on top of a mountain. I noticed out of the left field of my vision a set of 3-4 lavender colored lights set in a horizontal row move towards the middle of my field of vision. These lights were moving slowly and caught my attention because of their strange color. As i drove forward, coming upon the crest of the hill, wherein there is a large field on both sides of the road, i noticed a similiar configuration of lights enter the right side of my field of vision. They were orange-red in color. I looked for indications the lights could be shining up in the sky from the ground, but the area is so rural it seemed unlikely. The lights were also very high up in the sky indication an aircraft of some sort. There were also no trails of light from the ground up that you would usually see from a spot light or laser. I was convinced at that point these lights belonged to an aircraft. As the lights on the right proceeded to fly towards the lights on the left side of the sky, they changed from the orange redish color to the lavender observed on the left side of the sky lights. I slowed and watched the lights begin to circle one another. The right hand side lights moving from being in a horizontal line with the left side lights to swiftly hovering above them in a vertical manner. The lights then began to circle around each other. At this point i was baffled as to what type of aircraft these can be since i have never witnessed these manuvers nor the colors. At that moment i was convinced they were a UFO of some sort and began to feel a bit frightened. I started to drive faster down the road keeping an eye on the lights in my perpihel vision. After watching them circle around each other at a faster rate they disappeared.
This occured at 10:18 pm EST on second hill rd in new milford ct.

     *

MUFON Case # 29301
Date:    2011-05-26
Time:   22:00
City:    Atlanta
State:    Georgia
Shape:    Unknown
Distance: 100 feet or less
Summary:  Lavender lights in a row above the road   

Report:
Due to a severe storm, our power went out for approximately 10 hours starting at 530 pm. Around 10 pm, I told my husband I was going to sit in the car with the a/c on as I was getting overheated. After about 10 min, while I was listening to the radio, I saw a car drive slowly by and watched the tailights disappear from sight. I watched for a little bit to see if they were slowing down or stopping. Within about a minute, I saw a row of 4 lavender lights about 10 feet above the road slowly move along the road that is in front of our house. They came from the direction the car just went. Our home is about 100 yards from the road but I could see the lights very clearly moving very slowly. I was not able to comprehend what they were and my mind was racing. With what I can only describe as sheer horror, I saw one light break away and slowly move down our driveway. I got out of the car and made my way inside as quickly as possible. I was in such terror I could only blubber out to my husband what I saw. He turned off his flashlight and watched out the window. We both witnessed some fireflies and he assured me that was what I saw. It was not. The lavender lights did not blink and moved very slowly in a straight horizontal line. I tried to disregard what I saw but then saw the other report of the same lights and knew I had to report it.

**************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...