Friday, April 1, 2011

Cylindrical UFO Hovered Over Rail Freight Yard In Minot, North Dakota

Artist depiction.- SW/LITS

Note:  Report is as it was submitted to MUFON, with no corrections.

MUFON Case # 28486
Date:    2010-07-03
Time:    23:15
City:    Minot
State:    North Dakota
Shape:    Cylinder
Duration:    00:05:00
Distance:    100 feet or less
Location:    City
Terrain:    Fields
Visibility:    Clear
Vallee Index:    CE1

Summary:    UFO stopped above my tanker when I was fueling a locomotive.

Report:
I was fueling a locomotive at Gavin Yard, Minot, ND. Fueling a locomotive takes about 20-30 Min. There is a airport nearby about 4 miles. I saw what look like a plane flying real slow over Gavin Yard and also flying a little low. There were no blinking lights under the object, just a bright white looked like a landing light for a plane. The height of the object was about one and a half telephone poles high. I was wearing a headlamp on my hard hat and I decided to flash my light at it to signal it just to humor myself. The object changed direction and headed in my direction. The object stopped right above my tanker(semi-tractor) The object made no sound had no wings, no smell that I could remember nor wind. The object was black and cylinder in shape about forty feet in length with a white light pointing down and a little faint red light at the end of it. I got on my radio to see if anyone else could see it but everyone else was inside the tower, as soon as I got off the radio it moved to the south, I watched it for about two minutes and it went slow maybe about 20mph, I looked at my fuel gauge on the locomotive and then looked back to see it and it was gone! The wind was blowing from the west/south west at 11:15 pm July 3rd, 2010.

***************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...