Thursday, January 17, 2013

LITS Investigator Videos Triangle Object Over Three Rivers, Texas



*

On the morning of Wednesday, January 16, 2013, a South Texas investigator for Lights in the Texas Sky had their own sighting of a triangle-shaped UFO.

Here is that report, video and photos.



Location: Three Rivers, Texas
Date of Sighting: Jan.16,2013
Time of Sighting: 6:50 am
Object characteristics: Triangle, Light
Sky conditions: very calm,no breeze, very light clouds
Direction: looking to the southeast, starting 10 degrees above the horizon and ending 20 degrees above the horizon


Report:
Just after sunrise, I stepped outside to use my cellphone and noticed a bright light in the SE.  It obviously was not a star.

The object moved about the speed of an airplane, pausing and changing directions after each pause.  At one point the object must have tilted because it appeared to be triangular with a white light on each corner.

I realized this was not a plane and ran into the house to get my camera.  There was no sound or vibration.

The rest of the sighting it appeared to just be a bright sphere.  Time would not allow me to observe any longer.

I ran into the house to get my keys and upon return (a matter of seconds),  there was no sign of the object in the sky.  I carried my camera with me the rest of the morning but saw nothing.

*

Illustration provided by LITS.  Actual object can be seen in photo.
Click on any image for larger view.


Cropped image (Object).


Image enhanced.

*
Note:  The video may be a bit shaky but the investigator did not have time to set up a tripod.

If anyone saw this unidentified flying object, or any had other sighting, please report it.  Thanks you. -Sunny


          *******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...