Thursday, June 21, 2012

Report of Huge Black Triangle Over Albuquerque, 1996

*
Artist depiction

*

A witness in Albuquerque, New Mexico recalls a 1996 sighting of a huge triangle-shaped craft.

This report is unedited and posted here "as is", without corrections. -SW

     *

MUFON Case # 39686
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Date of Sighting: 08/18/1996
Time of Sighting: 12:00
Viewing Distance: 501 Feet - 1 Mile
Sighting Duration: Undisclosed
Object Flight Path: Straight-line path
Object Shape: Triangle

Summary: Gigantic black triangle, lights on each corner black out stars in clear sky.

Report:
1. I was living in Albuquerque around Tramway and Academy. I was out in the backyard and it was a clear starry night.

2. I suddenly had an urge to look up and notice the object.

3. I thought it was an alien spaceship.

4. It was a gigantic triangle appearing to be as big if not bigger than a football field.
The craft had a bright light at each corner. It flew right over me very slowly not making a single sound. It was flying in a straight trajectory from south to north until it was out of sight.

5. I felt amazed and in awe of this craft. I watched it for about a minute ran inside were my family was watching T.V. and excitedly told them to come outside to see the craft. They blew it of so I begged my mother to come outside she did I pointed at the object and said what is that? She said she had no idea watched it for about a minute and went back inside.

6. It slowly cruised out of sight to the north.

There was another sighting when I was about 10 or 11 years old of a blue tear drop shaped object that was stationary in the clear night sky and then disappeared and reappeared over the Sandia mountains about 15 miles away in the blink of the eye

Source: MUFON

            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...