Wednesday, June 26, 2013

White Sphere Over Eastland, Texas, 6-25-2013



*

I had a personal sighting and here is the report.  The picture is a representation of what I saw.  I didn't have time to take a photo of the object.
*

Location: Eastland, Texas
Date of Sighting: June 25, 2013
Time of Sighting: 2:55 p.m.
Shape: Circle, Orb, Sphere


Report:
It was 2:55 p.m. and we were just leaving Eastland, headed home on Hwy 112.  I was riding in the passenger seat and just happened to glanced out to the East. We were headed North and had just passed the airport.  It was then that I noticed something in the sky that made me do a double take.

When I first noticed it, the object looked similar to a small round cloud but focusing on the object, I realized it appeared solid, was white, round and had slightly fuzzy edges.  "What the heck?"  I said out loud.

I looked away for only a couple of seconds, prepared to see a puffy cloud but when I looked back, the object had completely disappeared.

I told my husband what I had just seen, pointing out other small clouds amid the wispy clouds in the sky.  The normal clouds lingered for some time and did not just disappear.

In retrospect, the object looked like a bright moon, in a bright afternoon summer sky.  The object was about the size of a nickle held at arms length.

The object I saw wasn't the sun, as the sun was much farther to the West.  It's something I can't explain. 

-Sunny

          *******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...