Monday, April 8, 2013

LITS ON FACE BOOK


*

On Lights in the Texas Sky (LITS) Facebook page, we have photos, links, stories and information.

I know many of our folowers are wondering why this blog hasn't been updated much lately and I am sorry about that.  Well, aside from investigating reports, going through emails, working my other job at SRI and running a farm, I am preparing to go speak at the 1st Annual Tyler, Texas Para Con, which will be Saturday, April 20, 2013. 

As my dad used to say, "I'm busier than a one-legged man at a butt kicking contest!"  So please bear with me.

Honestly, I love what I do, hoping that the information posted here and on our Facebook page will help you decide for yourselves, the validity of and the truth behind the UFO phenomena.

Again, if you haven't checked out our LITS Facebook page, please do!  And while you are at it, I hope you will add us and click "Like."   Thank you!

Sunny


          *******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...