Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Object Photographed Over Nuclear Plant In Hayward, CA

















I received an email and these photos from a witness in Hayward, California.   I enlarged the images for a better view of the object.

The photos were taken from Depot Rd. in Hayward, California.   The witness informs me that the object was directly over a nuclear plant, which is behind a junk yard (please see photo below).

The photos were taken on March 6, 2013.   All photos (there are more) were taken between 10:36 am and 10:37 am (Pacific).

This is all the information I have at this time.    I thought at first, that it looked like a bunch of blown up trash bags but the object has some sort of extensions protruding from it.   A colleague of mine suggested that it is some sort of drone.

If you saw this object, or have any information as to what this object is, please contact me.  Thanks!

-Sunny


Google View of Area.



          *******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...