Sunday, November 25, 2012

Boomerang-Shaped UFOs Over Texas and Arizona




Witness' report to MUFON of having seen boomerang-shaped objects, or lights in the skies over Texas and Arizona, during mid November, 2012.

These reports are as is, with no corrections.



MUFON Case # 43966
Location: Robinson, Texas
Date of Event:     11/10/2012
Time: 10:00 UTC
Viewing Distance: 501 Feet - 1 Mile
Sighting Duration: 00:00:15
Object Features: Wings, Other
Object Flight Path: Straight-line path
Object Shape: Boomerang, Other
Summary: Huge v-shaped craft


Report:
I was sitting on the porch of the guest house on the property I live on relaxing for the evening. I suddenly saw a huge v-shaped formation of large lights coming over the house & at first thought they were a squadron of planes. There were 4 or 5 lights on each side w/ no apparent front/center light. I then realized the lights were all part of 1 huge object that was moving low, slow & w/out any apparent sound. I jumped off the porch as it went over the house because I couldn't believe what I was seeing and ran into the yard to get a better look. I watched it continue south & out of sight, all in all lasting about 15 seconds time. The whole experience was so vividly clear & w/out a doubt to be a craft that defied any rational explanation. I even called the manager of the TSTC airport which is non commercial facility (where president Bush would land on occasion) & he verified there were no aircraft of any sort flying in or out of there that evening.

     *

MUFON Case # 43884
Location: Queen Creek, Arizona
Date of Event:     11/12/2012
Time: 09:57 UTC
Viewing Distance: 501 Feet - 1 Mile
Sighting Duration: Undisclosed
Object Flight Path: Straight-line path
Object Shape: Boomerang
Summary: outside on patio when i noticed the object moving in S direction. Fast, No sound

Report:
I was outside on patio, appx 2155 looking East. The dim deep blue lights caught my eye. It was above the rooftop of the nextdoor neighbors house, although I would estimate appx 1-1.5 mi away. Moving in a Southern direction. I could see a faint outline as the lights seemed to help outline the object. Moving faster than any aircraft in this area.....except for the occasional military jet that may fly over during datime hours. I am close to Phoenix Gateway Airport but this was no plane. I am a pilot of small aircraft but this is my first time observing this type of craft in this area. By the way theere were no planes in the area at this time. Air traffic very slow to nonexistant.

     *

MUFON Case # 44016
Location: Casa Grande, Arizona
Date of Event: 2012-11-18
Time: 9:01PM
Shape: Boomerang
Summary: Out at night looking at the stars & object flew over blocking out the stars & made NO sound. Size was large maybe the size of a football field. Hard to say because it flew over my house & other then the stars in the sky nothing to make a comparison    


Report:
11/18/12 @ 9:00pm I was in my front yard looking at the stars because it was a clear night and the stars where so bright in the sky. There was no wind. As I was looking up at the sky looking up & toward the southeast I noticed something very large boomerang shape block out the stars. It made no sound and it was large. It was black against the sky and it seem to slightly reflect light towards the tips of the boomerang shape. It passed over about the speed of a plane but it was lower then what a plane would fly over a housing area. It was heading in a southeast direction. I watched it till it was out if my sight blocked by a tree beside my house. I have drawn a picture of what I saw and contacted my brother who is an aero space engineer to se if he had any idea if it could be a secret military plane. He thought I should list my sighting encase others saw it. It did get my adrenalin going thats for sure. It was the fact that it was so large and made NO sound that really struck me as what the HECK was that!!

Attached Image

     *

MUFON Case # 43884
Location: San Tan Valley, Arizona
Date of Event: 2012-11-12
Time: 9:57PM
Shape: Boomerang
Summary: outside on patio when i noticed the object moving in S direction. Fast, No sound


Report:
I was outside on patio, appx 2155 looking East. The dim deep blue lights caught my eye. It was above the rooftop of the nextdoor neighbors house, although I would estimate appx 1-1.5 mi away. Moving in a Southern direction. I could see a faint outline as the lights seemed to help outline the object. Moving faster than any aircraft in this area.....except for the occasional military jet that may fly over during datime hours. I am close to Phoenix Gateway Airport but this was no plane. I am a pilot of small aircraft but this is my first time observing this type of craft in this area. By the way theere were no planes in the area at this time. Air traffic very slow to nonexistant.

          *******************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...