Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A triangular craft first heard, then seen over witness's home


Witness' depiction.

*
A young witness in Fort Worth, Texas first heard, then observed a triangular shaped craft over their home.

This report was submitted to MUFON and is posted here, unedited.


*
MUFON Case # 51635
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Date of Sighting: 10/15/2013
Time of Sighting: 11:40
Viewing Distance: 21-100 Feet
Sighting Duration: Undisclosed
Object Flight Path: Hovering then path
Object Shape: Triangle
Summary: I heard an odd sound outside so I got of my sofa to go check it out and when I was outside there was a craft hvering above my house.


Report:
It was about (11:40) last Tuesday (10/15/2013) I was watching T.V. when I heard a loud pulsating humming sound, as soon as I heard the sound I ran outside to see what it was. When I was outside I was stunned to see a large triangular craft with 1 white light on each point of the object, the craft was about 75 feet away from me and about 50 feet in length. The reason that I was so shocked was because I have been hearing this humming sound every night for the past week and every time I heard it I passed it off as being the A.C. unit on the back side of our house, but sense I saw the object I have stopped hearing the sound. Also this has not been the first time I have seen the object and I am not the only one who has seen it, My older brother my father and my little sister have described the same object to me and they have claimed to see it right over my house in the same place that I had seen it. The most recent time that I had seen the object other than this time was in 2008 I don't remember the month but it was in the summer, it was hovering over my house then heading in the same direction that it had all the other times that I had seen it. Almost every person in my family has seen this object or a similar one in their life time.

Photo link


          *******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...