Saturday, September 28, 2013

Green Sphere USO comes out of water at North Beach, Corpus Christi


Depiction by SW/LITS

*

A witness reported to MUFON, of having seen a green sphere rise from the water at North Beach, Corpus Christi Texas.  Here is that report:

MUFON Case # 50867
Location: Corpus Christi. Texas
Date of Sighting: 09/16/2013
Time of Sighting: 09:27 UTC
Viewing Distance:     21-100 Feet
Sighting Duration:     00:00:25
Object Flight Path:    Straight-line path,Other
Object Shape:       Circle, Flash
Summary: Green blurred orb coming out of bay onto sand/ erratic movement


Report:
My husband and I moved to North Beach in Corpus Christi around four weeks ago. I am retired and am outside 70% or more of a 24 hour day. We live right on the water front, and I must say, this place has some seriously odd things going on/around. First sighting witnesses in the air around the 4th. or 5th. of this month blew my mind, but this one is disturbing. A very bright green orb came out of the water on to the sand, then flattened itself. (i'm insane, right?) Yes, it flattened. This highly odd sight then ventured at speeds I can hardly explain, raced down the shoreline, around the sand, over a public beach restroom, back to it original spot, then disappeared back in the water. Did it again after about 3 minutes. Never witnessed it again after that, and I stayed on my waterfront patio quite some time after that, looking, as you can imagine. Two sightings in two weeks. The aerial was an unknown shape; quite distant, although noticeable purple, red, green, yellow, let's just say "rainbow" lights running around the shape of it. My husband actually witnessed that one. I know I am not going mad. I'm beginning to feel this is a highly active area here by the bay. I just wish someone could explain the 'water Orb" to me. I know what I witnessed. I just cannot wrap my head around it. And my feelings on this? Wish someone else could have witnessed this. Highly anxious to see it again.

          *******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...