Here are 40 reports from Texas, for the month of Feb., 2009. I am quite positive that there are many more unreported sightings.
These reports have been gleaned from different organizations dedicated to UFO reporting and research, such as MUFON, UFO Casebook, etc.
One additional note that I'd like to make and I do stress this, when filing a report, please report the exact date and time if at all possible, including the location of the sighting. This helps organizations such as MUFON, with their investigations. You can remain anonymous.
1) Sun, 01, Feb., 2009, Morgan Mill,TX: 2 people see a bright flash and an object in the far distance that was long, flat cigar shaped.
2) Mon., 02 Feb., 2009, Robstown, TX: While driving, a witness sees a dark, cigar shaped object
3) Wed., 04 Feb., 2009, Missouri City, TX: Witness sees a Large Black Triangle, estimated to be 3-4 times larger than Southwest airlines jet.
4) Fr.i, 05 Feb., 2009, Glen rose, TX: Several witnesses see 1-2 bright yellowish white objects, low in the sky.
5) Thu, 05 Feb 2009, Houston, TX: 2 witnesses see oval shaped object with a very bright white light surrounding it
6) Thu, 05 Feb 2009, DeLeon, TX: 20 miles west of DeLeon while traveling, Witness observed bright yellow light, then a "string" of smaller lights that blinked on/off in sequence.
7) Thu, 05 Feb 2009, Austin, TX: Witness saw a very bright, large light that appeared to have a fog like cloud coming off the bottom.
8) Fri., 06 Feb., 2009, Stephenville, TX: Witness sees up to 7 star-like objects in sky, appearing, disappearing.
9) Fri., 06 Feb., 2009, Stephenville, TX: Circle of large, extremely bright blinking lights see less than 500 feet away.
10) Fri, 06 Feb 2009, Stephenville and Dublin, TX: Bright yellow light split into 3 making a triangle then split into 8 or 9 making a circle and spinning, then took off like a lightning bolt with what looked like 5 explosions which made no sound, then taking off when fighter planes showed up. Witness said, "cars were pulled off of 377 between Stephenville and Dublin both ways watching this."
11) Fri., 06 Feb., 2009, Cisco/Cross Plains, TX: A bright star-like pulsing object, changing colors (red, orange, yellow, red).
12) Fri., 06 Feb., 2009, Desdemona, TX: Witness viewed unusual pattern of lights, then another string of 5 or so lights lit up in a sequence (straight line formation), then disappeared.
13) Fri., 06 Feb., 2009, Cisco/Cross Plains, TX: 2 flattened oval (egg-shaped) white objects at approx. 500 ft. elevation, headed North. Objects were close enough that witness could see details of the underside of objects, which were "sectioned".
14) Fri., 06 Feb., 2009, DeLeon, TX: Witness observed 5 groups of 7-8 amber colored lights appearing and disappearing.
15) Fri., 06 Feb., 2009, Evant, Texas: Witness sees up to 9 bright orange lights North of town toward Hamilton, TX.
16) Fri., 06 Feb., 2009, Evant, Texas: Witness sees up to 9 bright orange lights North of town toward Hamilton, TX.
17) Sat., 07 Feb., 2009, Stephenville, TX: Several witnesses see multiple large, orange colored lights.
18) Sat., 07 Feb., 2009, Cisco/Cross Plains, TX: Witness saw 5-6 extremely bright white lights, each at least 4 ft. in diameter. Object(s) as close as 1,000 ft. from observer, see below treetop level.
19) Sat., 07 Feb., 2009, Beaumont, TX: While hunting, witness claims object appears above them, dropping marble sized object on vehicle.
20) Sat., 07 Feb., 2009, viewed from Sulphur, LA over Texas: Witness claims ball like object left some tyope of "writing" in his fiield, then drop a marble-like object on his house, near catching house on fire.
21) Sat., 07 Feb., 2009, Houston, TX: 2 witnesses view star-like object that appeared to be 500 - 1,000 ft. in elevation.
22) Thu., 12 Feb., 2009, TX: Possible aduction in the early morning hours of Feb., 12, 2009.
23) Thu., 12 Feb., 2009, Houston, TX: Witnesses report seeing a bright light in sky that moved erractically before disappearing behind clouds.
24) Fri., 13 Feb., 2009, Tyler, TX: Witness observed star-like object that had white & red lights and seemed to spin, rotate.
25) Sun., 15 Feb., 2009, Texas: Several report of fireballs (possibly debris from the 2 satellites that collided).
26) Sun., 15 Feb., 2009, Waller, TX: Witness was at drive-in theater and saw a bright object in sky for over 1 hour. Object did not move, just disappeared.
27) Mon., 16 Feb., 2009, Dallas, TX: Object crashes into field, sets field on fire. Possibly debris from satellites.
28) Wed., 18 Feb., 2009, Salado, TX: Daylight sighting, near Ft. Hood. Witness states he saw several bright white objects in the sky that appeared, disappeared and appeared again. Sometimes the objects appeared cylindrical, then triangular, then oval. Witness says the object just seemed to dematerialize. Witness also observed jets & helicopors.
29) Fri., 19 Feb., 2009, Lufkin, TX: "A large white circle with a ball on the top and a white light shining onto the ground", flew over a wood debris storage area (paper mill) on Old Mill Road.
30) Sat., 21 Feb., 2009, Austin, TX: Witness claims he heard a whistling sound, then a cigar shaped object landed near his house on a farm. He says he doesn't remember anything after that.
31) Reported Sun., 22 Feb., 2009: Quitman, TX: "craft hovering over my car 30ft above and was triangular shaped with 3 red lights."
32) Reported Sun., 22 Feb., 2009, Dallas, TX: Multiple witnesses viewed stationary craft close to ground near power tower.
33) Sun., 22 Feb., 2009, San Antonio, TX: Witnesses saw a bright light that lit up the sky and entire yard. Object appeared to be square, or rectangular.
34) Tue., 23 Feb., 2009, Ft. Worth, TX: Witenesses saw an "extremely bright light in the west that was not moving and much larger than a star or airplane lights." Witness said next door neighbor "saw it on Wednesday Feb. 20 and Saturday Feb. 21. It was as bright as a stadium light but bigger and alone in the sky. It would occassionally get brighter and dimmer."
35) Tue., 24 Feb., 2009, Lake Brownwood, TX: For several days witnesses have seen a very bright light appearing and disappearing near their home. Then 4 red lights appeared. Military jets appeared and gave chase. One object "smoked past" the jet. Objects reappeared and were viewed most of the night.
36) Wed., 25 Feb., 2009, Dublin, TX: Witnesses saw a line of lights in a chevron shape, "larger than a commercial plane and much lower", slowly moving north, then made a slow turn west.
37) Wed., 25 Feb., 2009, Rising Star, TX: Witnesses saw a very bright orange light and then another, then lights "split" into 6 lights. The lights seemed to be descending. One witness thought the lights were landing.
38) Wed., 25 Feb., 2009, Cisco, TX: Witnessed a grouping of very bright lights in the sky, 1 large white light, several amber/orange lights together around larger light, hovering over/near Cisco, moving South by disappearing, then reappearing further South.
39) Wed., 25 Feb., 2009, Odessa, TX: Witness observed star-like object that hovered, then moved in stops and starts before fading away.
40) Wed., 25 Feb., TX: Witnesses saw 2 bright oranges lights in the sky. At first they remained still, then one released something that "blinked red". An hour or so later, the 2 witnesses saw 2 lights, 1 moved away, then another light appeared next to 2nd light.