Friday, February 28, 2014

On Unknown Origins Radio, Monday Night, 3-3-2014

Listen here:
or here:


Thanks to Mark Johnson for rescheduling the show.  

I look forward to being the guest this Monday, March 3, 2014!

Listen here:

Or here:

This will be the very first time I will be openly discussing some of my personal experiences and we will also be talking about Texas UFO sightings. 
Please come show your support!  Thank you!



  1. are there any archives of the show available?

  2. Yes.


LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...