Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Triangle Observed Over Van Alstyne and Denton, Texas: July 24-25, 2012

*
Two witnesses report having seen a triangle-shaped craft in the night skies over Texas, July 24th and 25th, 2012.  Could this have been the same object?


Both reports are presented here, "as is", unedited.

*

MUFON Case # 41132
Location:  Van Alstyne, Texas
Date:  07/24/2012
Time:  10:45
Distance: Unknown
Duration: 00:03:30
Flight Path: Path with directional change
Shape: Triangle
Summary: Large dark triangle craft moving from southeast to north west.


Report:
This is exactly the same craft I reported earlier this year. It moves very slowly , but this time it was directly above me and did emit a very low rumble that I did not hear the last time I saw it. It came from the southeast and moved north west and then turned slightly more northwest after passing my position. It appeared to be heading in almost exactly the same direction after the slight turn , as it had traveled the last time I saw it. Their was no other aircraft in the immediate area this time and the Ruby red light in center mass which I saw last time was not on ( or visable )

     *

MUFON Case # 41135
Location: Denton, Texas
Date:  07/25/2012
Time:  12:00
Distance: Over One Mile
Duration: 02:00:00
Flight Path: Stationary, Hovering then path,Straight-line path, Path with directional change, Path then hovering
Shape: Flash, Triangle
Summary: Unkown hovering object in night sky


Report:
As I was doing my occasional star gazing on the patio of my apartment I noticed a hovering triangle like object approximately around 12:30am. At first I thought It was a satellite but noticed that it wasn't conventional moving across the sky instead it was creating hovering like motions as well as moving back and forth and even covering up other stars in the night sky.

Source of reports: MUFON

            **************************************************

2 comments:

  1. I was outside on July 24th walking in Hooks, TX. It was about 10:00 pm. I seen an aircraft moving from the north pass over me proceeding south over Red River Army Depot. It had 3 yellowish lights in a triangular formation with a red light in the center (non were flashing). I didn't hear any sound. It moved slower than conventional aircraft speeds and was rather large judging by the distance of the lights that were on it. on July 25th @ 11:00 pm i seen the same aircraft or another one with the same light pattern heading from south to north. This time i heard a low rumble but its possible it was a vehicle on the Highway (HW82) in addition to this i seen at the same time another aircraft with similar light pattern but no red light 5 - 10 miles out traveling west at slow speeds. It traveled behind a tree blocking my view and i assume it then turned north in the same direction as the one that had passed over my house and was now seen in the distance by the red light. I would have not submitted this report however I now see i'm not the only one that seen these in Texas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you report this sighting to anyone, besides here?

    You should file a report. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...