Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Was it a Jet or a UFO?


Stephens County, Texas-
On September 29, 2009 at approximately 11:30 p.m., I stepped out to let my dogs potty. I noticed what appeared to be a bright star to my east, at 40 degrees AGL. It didn't take long to realize this "star" was moving west. I stepped back inside and grabbed my binoculars.

What I saw with the aid of the binoculars, is what I have depicted in the picture above. It appeared to be a F32 Raptor, or possibly some other jet. It could almost be mistaken for what some call a 'triangular UFO'. The white lights glowed steady, while the red and green navigational lights were the only one's that flashed.

I listened but only heard a very faint, distant rumble, not anything like the sound of an F16, a commercial jet, or even a small private jet.

The object flew on a westerly path towards Dyess AFB, Abilene, TX. The unknown aircraft was fast, relatively silent and was approximately 1 mile AGL (above ground level).

Sighting lasted less than 2 minutes.

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...